Dutch town hall
The main building was built by architect J. de Lint and was inaugurated in 1953. Read more
The main building was built by architect J. de Lint and was inaugurated in 1953. On this occasion the population donated the four stained glass windows. In 1979 a side facade was built, then a carillon of 18 bells was also placed in the turret. The carillon plays a well-known melody every quarter of an hour, which is adapted to the time of year. In 2009, the side wing was demolished again and a new building was built behind the existing town hall.